Branding Evaluation Analysis & Design Services
Marketing Brand Strategy & Evaluation
Marketing strategy is a process that can allow an organization to concentrate its limited resources on the most significant opportunities to increase sales and achieve sustainable competitive advantage. With Harper Grayson Communication, we can help you ensure that your marketing strategy contains the company’s value proposition, key brand messaging, data on target customer demographics, and other high-level elements.
Numbers matter regarding the size of your fan base, followers, reviews, and social and networking sites. The number of shares of your social media post or blogs, even your website, products, or services, matters. Don’t get left in the dark not knowing if your time, efforts, and energy are producing the results you’re looking for, more importantly, your ROI. We can take the guesswork out for you and help you make informed decisions about the action needed to increase your engagement, which leads to more clients and increased sales.
A thorough marketing strategy covers the four Ps of marketing: Product, Price, Place, and Promotion.
- A marketing strategy is a business’s game plan for reaching prospective consumers and turning them into customers of their products or services.
- Marketing strategies should revolve around a company’s value proposition.
- The ultimate goal of a marketing strategy is to achieve and communicate a sustainable competitive advantage over rival companies.
- Identify your goals: While sales are the ultimate goal for every company, you should have more short-term goals, such as establishing authority, increasing customer engagement, or generating leads.
- Know your clients: Every product or service has an ideal customer, and you should know who they are and where they hang out.
- Create your message: Now that you know your goals and who you’re pitching to, it’s time to create your message.
- Define your budget: How you disperse your messaging may depend on how much you can afford.
- Determine your channels: Even the best message needs the appropriate venue.
- Measure your success: To target your marketing, you need to know whether it is reaching its audience.
Annual & Semi-Annual Strategic Brand Marketing Plan
If you are a small or mid or large business, having your dedicated Business & Marketing Coach is no laughing matter. Ensuring that you have someone on your team who can assist, guide, motivate, and inspire you and your staff. From having an in-house rep for in-person meetings to hosting and conducting meetings through video conferencing, we have you covered year-round. We can handle everything from strategic planning, organization team training, and onboarding to ensure your company goals and vision are met. Our ultimate goal is to be there to help you overcome obstacles, increase sales, and become successful.
Regarding marketing campaign management, planning, executing, tracking, testing, and analytics can be overwhelming. These tasks span the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign from inception to results. When done correctly can help you as a business owner gain followers, new clients, and customer engagement and increase sales in the end. For the weak of heart, this is not where you want to attempt a campaign on your own through trial and error and hope for the best. Our highly trained marketing consultants can assist you with all the details to ensure a successful campaign.
Areas where we can help you succeed are by identifying and creating and managing the following
- Products & Services
- Place / Platform