Branding Kits & Logo Design
From brand kits to unique logo designs, we fully understand designing and building the right brand and logo. Branding is the process of building a brand. Specifically, it is a strategy designed by Harper Grayson Communications to help you quickly identify your products and organization and give your potential clients a reason to choose your products over the competition.
Branding can be done through the use of different tools. Some of the elements that are used in a branding strategy are
- Brand definition: purpose, values, promise
- Brand positioning statement
- Brand identity: name, tone of voice, visual identity design (which includes the logo design)
- Advertising and communications: TV, radio, magazines, outdoor ads, website, mobile apps
- Sponsoring and partnerships
- Product and packaging design
- In-store experience
- Workspace experience and management style
- Customer service
- Pricing strategy
Although a logo is only one of the elements of branding, it will most likely appear on the majority of touchpoints with customers and other stakeholders, such as the website, brochures, stationery, product, packaging, ads, uniforms, stores, and so on.
- A well-designed logo allows people to identify and recall your brand quickly
- It creates consistency over different communication channels
- It is part of your brand identity
- It fosters a professional image and raises expectations
- It will distinguish your brand from the competition
- It can facilitate an emotional connection with your stakeholders and boost brand loyalty
Contact us today and let our team of design experts help you to achieve your own brand awareness and recognition.