So... What do you do?
One of the fun things about what I do is helping people work on precise and strategic marketing, which includes their elevator pitch. These are so important in sales and networking for all of us.
So here are 5 steps to help you get started but if you need a little advise or need to bounce ideas around.. reach out!
1. Identify what your goal is
2. Explain what you do... this needs to be interesting!
3. Include what sets you apart
4. Make sure to include a question so they are engaged and respond (talk to them not at them)... this can be done even in a group setting so they are just processing what you just said to themselves.
5. Practice! Everyone needs to. I know sometimes it feels weird. It's better to get practice and have it come out naturally then have "one of those moments."